Creative Incorporation of ARS
- Pre-Post Knowledge Assessment: Use ARS results to show your audience how much more they immediately learned as a result of completing their training.
- Quiz Show: ARS can be used to create a "game show" format to spark competition, increase interest, and keep a presentation fresh.
- Team Competition: Group your audience into two or more teams and let them compete against one another. This also makes a great team-building exercise.
- Critical Thinking: Offer real-life situations in your presentation and ask your audience to vote on the proper solution to handle them. This will enliven discussion in a presentation where there may be no hard-and-fast answers.
- Opinion Poll: Who doesn't like to give their opinion? Polling your audience on various topics creates a forum to compare and contrast views—and potentially elicit lively debates.